2017 SPECIAL EVENTS
Barnes and Noble will be having a Book Fair to benefit The Literacy Council on Sunday, December 17th!
The Literacy Council will receive a portion of the sale from that day.
How it works:
– Complete your holiday shopping at Barnes and Noble on Sunday, December 17th. Barnes and Noble is open from 9:00am until 10:00pm.
– Present the voucher that is attached or mention to the cashier that you are shopping to benefit The Literacy Council.
– Enjoy the reactions of your loved ones as they open an amazing gift from Barnes and Noble!
Worried Barnes and Noble won’t have what you need?
– Call ahead and place your items on hold.
-Pick them up on the 17th and your purchase will count toward the Book Fair total!
Can’t make it that day? No problem!
– Order online between December 17th and December 22nd.
– Place the code: 12276960 in the “Apply Book Fair ID” box during checkout.
CELEBRATION OF LITERACY
– Stop by Barnes and Noble on December 17th from 1:00pm- 3:00pm and enjoy holiday refreshments. The TLC staff will be there to greet you and thank you for all you have done this past year. All Volunteer Tutors and I READ Mentors will receive a free gift as they stop by to see us.